Experienced fur member

Fur slayer

Hello guys I am looking for people to chat with on discord, I have loads of stories of snooping through closets and taking people their fur coats and videos of me playing with my friends their moms, neighbors, my own mom and my sister their fur coats and Uggs. Add me on discord if you want to chat: .kimxm is my username 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2023 at 3:19 PM, Fur slayer said:

Hello guys I am looking for people to chat with on discord, I have loads of stories of snooping through closets and taking people their fur coats and videos of me playing with my friends their moms, neighbors, my own mom and my sister their fur coats and Uggs. Add me on discord if you want to chat: .kimxm is my username 

It would be lovely if you wanted to share some of your stories in the forums as well. 

• Like 2

I'll look for you on Disc

On 1/7/2023 at 15:19, Fur slayer said:

Ciao ragazzi, sto cercando persone con cui chattare su discord, ho un sacco di storie di curiosare negli armadi e portare alle persone le loro pellicce e video di me che gioco con i miei amici le loro mamme, i vicini, mia madre e mia sorella le loro pellicce e Ugg. Aggiungimi su discord se vuoi chattare: .kimxm è il mio nome utente