Return to the Fur Community!

FurAnon

Hi all!

I decided to return to the fur community after taking a long break! I was more active on the Instagram scene, however I did spend a good amount of time here browsing through the many forum posts. Before my break, I was seriously into the fur community under a different name (I will be keeping that previous username a secret) from about 2017-2021, however those years only account for my online presence. My love for fur has gone on a lot further than that, since I was about 6 or 7 when I knew I had a developing love for furs, specifically fox furs! I took my long break, deciding only to return not too long ago, due to a lot of personal reasons. I also saw how the fur community was changing in a direction that didn't feel right to me.

My love of furs never dwindled during that time away from the social media side of the fetish, but I continued to watch from the sidelines. Seeing how the fur community began to change in many ways, some I was more comfortable with than others. But communities do change with time, and I began to realize that it is important to look past the problems I had with this community. Being active and friendly here is something I will strive for, hopefully bringing in a positive light to what I consider to be an underrated fetish!

I am really looking forward to becoming active once more in the fur community, and I hope to be here for a long time to see some good changes!

• Like 3