Thinking of moving

paul2809

I'd like to ask how is living is the UK/Scotland?? 

The UK seems to have plenty of jobs available... and fur friendly as well..

I would love to save up and move out to get away from all the problems here in the United states...

I know it would cost a bit to move, but I think it would be worth it having my own place to live..

Getting another car doesn't seem to expensive.. and yes of coarse my furs and minor electronics...

Why do you say that??

I think there are several members In this forums that live in the UK...I could be wrong ..

Selling new fur was banned in the UK. It’s generally frowned upon now. Even those who wear used furs in the UK get side eyed and cussed at. 

3 hours ago, Panther10 said:

Selling new fur was banned in the UK. It’s generally frowned upon now. Even those who wear used furs in the UK get side eyed and cussed at. 

You can still buy new fur in the uk?

There are some that don’t like it but there are also a lot of people you see wearing it and do genuinely get compliments and that they think their fur is nice!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

There are plenty of used furs available in the UK and while agree wearing fur is generally frowned upon, I see a lot of people wearing fur of different descriptions (hats, coats, gloves, scarves etc. ) on cooler days. I wouldn't suggest moving to the UK on this reason alone however. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well faux furs are made of plastic so that shouldn’t be a problem. Most people can spot a fake fur from a mile away