Any one from Melbourne own furs that I could try on

Foxncoyotefurlove

Hey,

I was just wondering if there is anyone from Melbourne, Australia that’s owns some fur coats or other fur items that I would be able to wear/try on as I haven’t really been able to experience fur 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I think your best bet is to just buy one from a reputable seller on eBay who can ship to you. Any sensible person who owns a fur or has purchased a fur from a reputable source would immediately be handed an appraisal form, which then can be handed to an insurance agent and the garment can be filed under homeowners insurance. Simply put, you have about as much access to another person’s coat as you do their car. 

• Like 1

I'll give a less cynical take than panther and suggest that you should focus on building trusting relationships with people instead. Meeting someone from the internet is inherently risky, let alone letting them handle a highly valuable garment. Try to be more people oriented in spaces like this.

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2023 at 7:50 AM, Foxncoyotefurlove said:

Hey,

I was just wondering if there is anyone from Melbourne, Australia that’s owns some fur coats or other fur items that I would be able to wear/try on as I haven’t really been able to experience fur 

You do know what most of us do with our furs don't you they are very dear to us and asking to borrow one from someone is not only really creepy and weird .@!@!!!

That's like asking to borrow or try my wife .you would have a better chance asking for that she might actually say yes bottom line and I'm not trying to be mean to you but we dont share our furs with nobody get your own and enjoy yourself you'll understand when you have to your own