Crystal fox China Ebay

WinnipegFur

Definitely doesn’t smell right with the price to begin with and even more suspicious that the listing claims there have been 9 sold and the seller has a feedback score of only 9, yet none of the feedback relates to that coat.

Very much feels like a case of “if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck….”

• 2 weeks later...

They stole that image from Oliver furs, a store who has a less than stellar reputation themselves btw

5 hours ago, Panther10 said:

They stole that image from Oliver furs, a store who has a less than stellar reputation themselves btw

I wasn’t aware of that. How so?

6 minutes ago, winston97 said:

I wasn’t aware of that. How so?

A vast majority of Oliver furs products relies heavily on recycled pelts so the leather isn’t very strong. And they try to substitute the pelts with even weaker materials like cardboard or vinyl to hold their pieces together. I ran into this issue twice with an oversized fox fur purse that I bought from them recently. The damn thing fell apart on me twice and now it’s a $450 repair by local furrier just to make the damn thing usable again 

Ohhh really? That’s pretty shitty. I just saw a hooded coyote from them for pretty cheap and I really want it😅

I purchased from them a few years ago. I went to their location in Montreal. Both coats that I bought were new without tags and arrived promptly and beautifully by mail.  The people were helpful, the prices were reasonable, and I continue to be pleased with the quality of the items. I am sorry you had such an upsetting experience with Oliver Furs.