I was so wrong

furor

Hi gals and guys!

I have to confess you one thing.

I've fur fetish how for I remember, really. My awareness to furs started somewhere in first grade of school. For this time I've been atracted only to womens in furs, not in to owning my collection. But until one day...

Some years ago I bought to myself some fox stoles, and rabbit fur. And it was okey. Only okey. I've appreciate softness and smoothness, but for more of the time it all stayed in my wardrobe. When I'm saying most of the time, I'm thinking of months in wardrobe and maybe some hours out of it. Finally I've sell it all.

But also I've stille checking some internet auction, in purpose to buy cheap and sell with profit. In this way I bought red fox fur jacket... and it totally blown my mind. The level softness is just so unbelieveable. Even now I sitting wearing it, and write this post 😉 It give me so great mood and relax, so I know, I don't sell it.

This is it, I just wanted to share it with you, my new experience in old "hobby".

• Like 5

@furor 
It depends on what price I can take the fur and its beauty. If I particularly like it, I keep it for my collection. If I buy it at a low price and I know that I can do a revenue I tend to resell immediately, it often happens to me with fox fur. Usually 1-2 weeks in winter, but I dont' buy fur to resell during Spring and hot weather