Fursluts owner

LustForFur

Some of the older members may remember the owner of Fursluts got sent away to prison some years back. Does anyone know if he's still there or whatever came of him?

As far as I know, Fursluts was started by 2 guys known as Dragon and Cookie. Then they split up and there were several spinoff websites like mohairsluts and furbound. Cookie continued fursluts for a few years, then it suddenly stopped. There was a posting about Cookie having been shot, but I found that hard to believe. It is more likely that he went to prison. I never heard of any activity from Dragon or Cookie since. 

• 3 weeks later...

How I would love for them to return...
Some of my favourite lesbian scenes in my collection are from them 🙂

theloveoffur and now fetishmistressuk have way to much single videos or with man in them.. 
Nothing better for me than 2/3 woman together in furs 🙂

I woud love to try and create such video's just for once, see how that works out..
but where to get the models and I don't have a good location for that...

Edited by streetfur
  • Like 1

There are many lesbian FMUK videos, I don't think fursluts was in any way better. But maybe you like the amateur look of them, FMUK is much more polished. 

52 minutes ago, FullLengthFox said:

There are many lesbian FMUK videos, I don't think fursluts was in any way better. But maybe you like the amateur look of them, FMUK is much more polished. 

Guess I do...
Also, call me crazy, but on fmuk they use the fox pelts only to rub down their ....  I would love to see them simply wearing them.
I am more into the fashion part of furs 🙂 I like the models to wear and stroke the furs while wearing them )

• Like 2