Guess The Pic

allfurme

Its not Mz Gray. I checked IMDB for her. Last show was Dr Who, in 1988 and before that the Bell telephone hour in 1966. I seem to remember that this was a WWII pin up girl. On her last legs and the show only ran 1 season then was canceled. She was extremly B....... on the show and off of it. As talk shows would trash her fairly offten. Some time in the mid 70's. I think.

And as usual, the furrier didn't get any credits. If memory serves me, it was one featuring Sylvestor and about two ages.... current and medieval... I missed something vital cause I couldn't figure out what her role was within the story. Ah well, that was shown (again *grin*) only eight months ago by ABC (Aust). They went from the Doctor who wore a fox/bearskin coat through to the last doctor... as in Sylvestor. Sort of made being home at 6.00 PM Monday through friday a necessity *grin*

Put us out of our misery allfurme!!!

I still say it`s Dolores Gray , from the 25th season of Dr Who , the Silver Nemesis storyline , first shown in 1988 (with Sylveste McCoy as the Doctor. For those of you of a certain age I reckon he was much better on "Tiswas" but that`s a whole different can of worms..........)

www.bbc.co.uk/drwho/classic/episodeguid ... gray.shtml

If it`s not her then who is it????

I didn't respond as i thought it was too easy judging by Iant and Furpunk2 responses. Ten out of ten fur punk; it is Dolores Gray in Doctor Who in an episode called Silver Nemesis.

Fur in Doctor Who, who would believe it. I am an avid Doctor Who fan but i can't remember the episode and as it featured fur i thought i would have. Maybe the memory is worse than i think.