New Blankets!!

Cruellalove

My wife and I are avid fur enthusiasts and I just red red 2 new blankets from sams club. We have some real fur stoles and massage gloves, but we really enjoy higher quality faux for play. These are amazingly soft and I’m a huge fan of the prints. We originally got the tiger a year ago and she did this sexy Cruella role play with it. Ordered the snow leopard and cheetah ones last night. She has a big fetish for playing “endangered” and gets off big time on “you had these endangered animals skinned just for me?” play. 

Here is the link. 
https://www.samsclub.com/p/luxury-faux-fur-throw/prod20412102?xid=plp_product_2

• Like 3

These blankets look really soft, I'll have to get one for myself one of these days!

Also...

Goodness, you MUST tell more about that Cruella roleplay; that sounds absolutely fantastic!

• Thanks 1

She usually walks down the hallway in a king sized comforter we have, it’s faux and cheeped, but she loves it because it’s huge and drapes super long on the floor. We will start foreplay and then we’ll kind of do the scene where Cruella gets the tiger rug. I’ll “gift” her the cheetah and tiger blankets and she’ll get super excited because they’re endangered and I had them made just for her pleasure. We usually end with her in my lap fucking and one of them wrapped around her breasts while I rub them with the fur. It really gets her off. 

• Like 3

On 7/25/2022 at 11:45 PM, Cruellalove said:

She usually walks down the hallway in a king sized comforter we have, it’s faux and cheeped, but she loves it because it’s huge and drapes super long on the floor. We will start foreplay and then we’ll kind of do the scene where Cruella gets the tiger rug. I’ll “gift” her the cheetah and tiger blankets and she’ll get super excited because they’re endangered and I had them made just for her pleasure. We usually end with her in my lap fucking and one of them wrapped around her breasts while I rub them with the fur. It really gets her off. 

I'd totally get one just to make into a "loincloth" and roleplay as Tarzan or some jungle dwelling wildman... and while at it, cut out a pelt shaped size out of the rest of the blanket that I could drape her in, my Jane receiving the skin of a leopard I killed with my hands... all for her warmth and beauty!

• Like 2