Europe furriers

Apple1996

Hello again!! Me and my fiance have finally decided to book a honey moon to Europe and I'm wondering if you guys could post any furriers that are in italy scotland ireland and switzerland if there are any shops you guys would recommend please comment and il make sure I swing in during my travels have finally convinced my fiance to get a shearling coat with fox trimming so fingers crossed I can find something!!

Tia andy 

• Like 1

All the best and congratulations for your wedding!

Where exactly do you plan to go in Italy and Switzerland? And when?

If you're looking for fur-friendly places head to Milan and Paris, both got lots of furriers. In Italy basically every bigger city has some furriers. Rome is although recommended, especially for the city itself. In Italy it will be quite hot in summer and early autumn, I don't think you will want to buy a fur coming from the beach at 35°+ C.

If you go in winter, the fur destinations in the alps (St. Moritz, Gstaad, Cortina, Courchevel) might be some place to go, although I don't know if it's worth it when you are not skiing. There is a really nice train to St. Moritz and a furrier in town. I don't know if there's a furrier in Gstaad. In Zurich and Geneve you will find some furrier, in other swiss cities it will become challenging.

There was a Scotland thread somewhere in the forum lately.

• Like 1