Reaching a younger crowd in TikTok

voxadicted

I have been wondering about the migration of young people to TikTok and its impact on the way the younger generation perceives fur. I found this and hope more will follow. 

• Like 1

There are several that I follow on Instagram:

mex_fur_meh   

The most recent post shows 100's of Rex rabbit pelts stapled to a wall dying out after being tanned. When dry, 1,000'S of them are piled high all waiting to be given a new purpose in life. They also show some of their finished fur products. 

Koskisar   

If you are "NOT" upset by fur ranching. Every year they post videos and pictures of the animals being raised that year. Starting with birth through their brief lives and finally: some of what the skins go through to become finished pelts ready for the market. This year they are raising blue fox. 

Brickcityleather

If you like looking at finished jackets for sale made from various materials some with fur added others all fur. 

There are other sites if you spend time looking. There is one site that posts pictures of skins from exotic animals: Lions, Giraffes, Tigers, etc. Another shows a taxidermist that travels to fur ranches for the sole purpose of picking out really cute animals; that pose well.  Once tanned they will be turned into mounts.    

Edited by coyote 1