Classic Cars

Marcel

One of my two passions in life.I own one like that car in the last picture,but in colour Rosso.It's an Alfa Romeo GTV6 from 1986.

8ce544409857257.jpg 94bdda409857263.jpg 36d5a4409857279.jpg 914b23409857289.jpg 0def77409857298.jpg ba0897409857305.jpg bdf6b2409857308.jpg

Barbara Carrera as Fatima Blush:

Jack Petachi has exceeded his usefulness..so Fatima Blush has a little going away present for him!!!

• 2 months later...

A GTV6 Rosso? Nice pick indeed!

I use to say that cars and furs splits my heart equally, althought the car side is the tenderly one. I love Porsches, and sometimes I see some 911 with some nice fur together. The smile and hapiness are inevitable.

I'm more of a motorcycle guy. Furs don't exactly go along with motorcycles. A few students have asked if I wear my fur when I ride my motorcycle. NO! I like my skin.

But I digress. Apologies. I LOVE the red on red!

In 2009, I sold two fox tails on eBay to a guy who wanted the tails to decorate his motorcycle. The tails were from a white shadow fox pelt and a SAGA blue fox pelt, royal label, the absolute highest grade for SAGA fox. I bought the white shadow fox pelt from hideandfur.com and the blue fox pelt from glacierwear.com.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm.... Tryxie quiet and unsure of herself Now THERE's a picture that's a bit of a challenge to imagine.....

( we love you really Tryx )

Hmmm.... Tryxie quiet and unsure of herself Now THERE's a picture that's a bit of a challenge to imagine.....

( we love you really Tryx )

Would be like coming across one of those "Old Masters" in the attic after centuries of gathering dust

• 1 year later...
i recently tested a Cayman S,very good handling.

I'm excited about the new Alfa Giulia,that arrive next year.

so, what are your thoughts about the giulia now? :pp

i recently tested a Cayman S,very good handling.

I'm excited about the new Alfa Giulia,that arrive next year.

so, what are your thoughts about the giulia now? :pp

It's dreamy to drive and i'm hopefully get a quadrifoglio next year or so.

I can't afford a new one.

I now own a Abarth 124 Spider, brand new in Auz, and it has nice Italian styling. Shame its Summer here, but already looking forward to some fur wearing in it next Winter with the top down....

Auzmink

• 7 months later...

I stumble upon this picture and thougt it fitted in my thread.

My knowledge in american classics is not that great,but that is a Stingray,right?

mZczHXD.jpg

My knowledge in american classics is not that great,but that is a Stingray,right?

Spot on, Corvette C2 Stingray Convertible

Spot on, Corvette C2 Stingray Convertible

Oh,then it's from 1966.

Thanks!