Bump into ladies in fur

Fur dale

Hi what would yous do if yous walked past and seen these 2 ladies in chinchilla fur . Would u want to just to ask to just feel the fur ?? 

FBAA0C41-8BE9-4BA4-B37A-44ECA8E6F1AE.png

FD99DC80-F322-44CD-B006-F0F5B16306EE.png

E338DB53-1383-48E8-A66F-11CC4BB9F4DE.png

• Like 1

Wrong forum… Please stop posting in the welcome forum. This has nothing to do welcomes and introductions. This is like the 15th post in here. 

• Like 2

Actually you've initiated 26 threads in this forum. 25 to many for a self introduction. Please post in the right place 🙂

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

I have walked past a  beautiful young women wearing a whiskey mink and I said I love your mink and gave her the biggest smile I could  as she walked out of a high end restaurant as I was walking into that restaurant a couple of years ago.... 

All she said was thank you...

Wish I could have got her nunber...

• Like 3

On 4/13/2022 at 7:25 PM, paul2809 said:

I have walked past a  beautiful young women wearing a whiskey mink and I said I love your mink and gave her the biggest smile I could  as she walked out of a high end restaurant as I was walking into that restaurant a couple of years ago.... 

All she said was thank you...

Wish I could have got her nunber...

Oh wow  sounds good 

On 3/20/2022 at 1:13 PM, a_man_of_many_foxes said:

Wrong forum… Please stop posting in the welcome forum. This has nothing to do welcomes and introductions. This is like the 15th post in here. 

This is not the welcome forum. This part is for anything so dont know why u think that is. 

2 hours ago, blakeymikey said:

This is not the welcome forum. This part is for anything so dont know why u think that is. 

It was originally in the welcome forum and was moved after everyone pointed it out.