any dedicated furfetish sites left?

streetfur

I still miss fursluts.com

theloveoffur is still running but no more updates for years..

then there were gorgeous furs at furfetishmistressuk, but that suddenly stopped...:(

I know there are some stores at clips4sale that are fur orientated...

Are there other sites left I should check?

I would guess there would be some Eastern-Europe sites dedicated to furfetish?

i don’t know of any fur-centered sites, but there’s a decent sized fur community on fetlife & xhamster. otherwise i’m not seeing much anymore. kinda disappointing but there’s definitely fur lovers out there. 

6 hours ago, furlvman1 said:

There is a French site too, however, I forgot it's name.

www.clubfourrure.com

They also have a small english-speaking section, although not very active (5 english posts in 2021). The french sections are quite active. If you can't speak french, deepl.com is your friend.

Edited by LeComte
link the links
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Baxel said:

I'd recommend www.thefurden.com

Honestly, this site is a mere shadow compared to its glory days. 🙄

• Like 2

ok guys, thefurden has had better days but what ALL of us do to improve it? most comments are where do I find cheap nice furs, photos, videos but a very few of us uploads content. Like insta, I want to see and try your furs, my profile is blank because... I don´t have furs or phone with camera...

• Like 1

On 3/13/2022 at 4:48 PM, furlondon said:

ok guys, thefurden has had better days but what ALL of us do to improve it? most comments are where do I find cheap nice furs, photos, videos but a very few of us uploads content. Like insta, I want to see and try your furs, my profile is blank because... I don´t have furs or phone with camera...

We should definitely improve our engagement! This also involves engagement in discussions and stories.

If you are interest in visual content, fine. Personally, I'm not so much into image content but more into discussions and stories. And I will definitely not upload pictures which can be traced to me. Sorry, but I'll do my best for the rest..

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

I love Ginia of furselfie...

but I miss them doing videos with 2/3 models...
Hopefully that will happen someday...

furfetishmistress has returned indeed...
altough a lot of updates are solo, or with a guy...
I prefer to see only woman together 🙂

I see I forgot to mention RoyalDressedLadies. It's not 100% furs oriented but more than half of their videos include furs. If you like lesbian action, this is for you. Also they update very regularly so there are loads and loads of videos. I did have some problems registering a few years ago, hopefully they have sorted that. It's all in German and their English version of the site is flawed, but understandable enough to navigate. 

• Like 1