Look at how this beautiful queen shuts down a whiny little protester. (I didn't title the video.)

FurMaster3

I wish there were more women like her.  For those who didn't hear or need a transcript:

"Lalala! I love it. I love it. Yes, these were put on the earth for us to be kept warm! Yes!"

Does anyone know who she is? She is lovely. MMMM. Shivers just listening to her. 

• Like 8

I thought Beth Dutton's explanation to/putdown of a fur protester in front of a fur salon on the TV show Yellowstone S4 E7 was perfect... Sadly no great furs in the episode at all... haha

You think you're making a difference? Hmm?

Shaming some plastic surgeon's wife out of buying a mink coat today?

What does that save?

Not the mink.

Mink's already dead.

Not the next mink.

Yeah, he's dead too.

Fifteen of you standing in front of a store yelling at patrons?

That isn't making a difference.

You know, this store is the caboose of the problem, okay?

The engine of the problem doesn't know you exist.

This isn't saving the environment, sweetheart, this is just inflating your ego with very little effort.

And when Mommy and Daddy get tired of bailing you out and subsidizing this utter waste of time, you'll go away.

Meanwhile, the world continues getting raped.

What the hell do you know about protecting the environment?

You think you're making a difference? Hmm? Shaming some plastic surgeon's wife out of buying a mink coat today? What does that save? Not the mink. Mink's already dead. Not the next mink. Yeah, he's dead too. Fifteen of you standing in front of a store yelling at patrons? That isn't making a difference. You know, this store is the caboose of the problem, okay? The engine of the problem doesn't know you exist. This isn't saving the environment, sweetheart, this is just inflating your ego with very little effort. And when Mommy and Daddy get tired of bailing you out and subsidizing this utter waste of time, you'll go away. Meanwhile, the world continues getting raped. What the hell do you know about protecting the environment?

Read more at: https://tvshowtranscripts.ourboard.org/viewtopic.php?f=1103&t=49366
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, blowmybagpipes2 said:

Wow! Where did you work for her at?

The Alaska Fur Gallery in Juneau. Out of all my bosses she was a sweetheart but tough as nails. If I ever fucked up at work she was the only one who could call me out on my mistakes without making me feel like a fuckup. I owe her a lot.

• Like 2

She really is a lovely person. Met her last fall at the NRF show in Las Vegas. My wife really connected with her as well. She had my wife try on probably 100 different furs and never pushy... which is why we ended up buying one. 

BTW - lots of furs and fur dealers at the NRF in Vegas - but Alaskan fur gallary was the biggest and best with good prices as well.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, minkme said:

What is NRF?

It's a high end apparel and Jewlery convention. You can find everything from ornate Native American floor weaves to furs and antique weapons. They have one in Dallas as well. It's usually around Christmas time and summer

NRF stands for National Rodeo Finals - I've heard that more money per person is spent at these events than any other in Las Vegas - and it shows!

Nothing is going to piss off protesters more than showing them we find them amusing and we just don't care. Much more effective than giving them the respect of offering rational arguments. This lovely woman's laughter and singing is a perfect response to their angst.