The day of complaints.

Peltzz

Well this was a fun day. many many compliments on my finn raccoon stole. Like about 15 different people throughout the day complimented me including two people peting the stole and one guy calling out from his car. The pets was at a club. I was waiting for my friend to come out of the bathroom and a seamenly drunk girl comes along looks at my fur then at me and says smiling "may I" then before I could respond she pokes my nose says "bop" then strokes my fur 3 times with both hands then leaves. A few min later another girl asks if she could pet it and I said yes. She pet's it then says "thanks".
Another thing earlier was that a group of college kids? Looks at me and one of them says "you're wearing a whole raccoon" another says "can I pet it" then the group of them took a group photo with me.

• Like 2

Wonderful!

Too bad the thread title says "complaints", not "compliments". Not judging though. I've made my share of typos.

THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION!

I was on the fence about whether I would get an over-sized finnish raccoon collar this Winter from Etsy...

As much as I want the compliments, I'm really hoping that I meet some fur enthusiasts around town!

It is BOLD, but so is my love for fur, so it all balances out... haha

Capture.JPG

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoyoteFox said:

THANK YOU FOR THE INSPIRATION!

I was on the fence about whether I would get an over-sized finnish raccoon collar this Winter from Etsy...

As much as I want the compliments, I'm really hoping that I meet some fur enthusiasts around town!

It is BOLD, but so is my love for fur, so it all balances out... haha

Capture.JPG

Wonderful!