OMG Score of the decade...

WinnipegFur

So this morning I went onto a nation wide website where you can sell stuff.. anything you want... I make a habit of searching for local "fur"

Anyways today I got lucky... I scored a literally looks like brand new Full Length Lynx fur coat for $150

The woman I purchased it from was not old at all.. I asked her several times why she was getting rid of it, said Im not wearing it , it just sits in my closet.. my kids don't want it...

So besides the sleeves being maybe an inch or 2 shorter the length is perfect!!! 

Ive always wanted a lynx but when looking at prices its pretty crazy!! I am super lucky!!!!! The hard part now is taking it off!!

• Like 9

Matching lynx hat yesterday... $35 LOL So wrapped in full length lynx coat and hat for $185   absolutely insane... the only thing Ive noticed with Lynx is because the guard hairs are so long they do not like getting wet and it seems to matt up quickly unlike any other fur I have like around the collar where its tight against your body..

• Like 1

Then don't get it wet. A silk scarf might help. I'm envious of your being able to find such bargains. They are few and far between these days.

On 12/13/2021 at 2:22 PM, LustForFur said:

Classified ads are the best. If you look long and hard enough you will find people who have no idea of the value of what they have.

Yep... about a month earlier I got a full length Crystal fox for $120! 

14 hours ago, WinnipegFur said:

Yep... about a month earlier I got a full length Crystal fox for $120! 

That’s a crazy deal! The one of my wife’s we got wayyy back when Craigslist was the prominent go to Ads place for $500US. When it was purchased, that was quite the dent in the budget but now I can see how it’s definitely seen as an investment!

I've been lucky this year and got a chinchilla jacket from a vintage store for $75, and a white chinchilla being sold as a rabbit jacket for $136 on Ebay. Both real chinchilla, not rex or Orylag. But Lynx, man, that fur is always expensive.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, furlvman1 said:

I've been lucky this year and got a chinchilla jacket from a vintage store for $75, and a white chinchilla being sold as a rabbit jacket for $136 on Ebay. Both real chinchilla, not rex or Orylag. But Lynx, man, that fur is always expensive.

Chinchilla? And one in white? For that little?!

Envious! 😁

Any pictures?

• Like 1

About 9 years ago, this beauty showed up on the Local Craigslist that we were just salivating to purchase. Unfortunately, the asking price was beyond the budget, and we ended getting the Alixandre brand Full Length Silver Fox coat instead (pictured in other threads on the forum)

26F7D65C-6709-4835-8D88-67C5CE2DF319.jpeg