Your favorite fur for blankets/pillows?

lynx

If you sleep regularly with a fur blanket, what's your favorite type? I know there isn't a "best", I'm just looking for other opinions. Personally I'm looking most closely at getting a full skin blue fox, but I've seen some other kinds that interest me like coyote, sheared beaver and lynx.

I do sleep regularly with rex rabbit blankets and very good quality fake fur blankets, without sheared nutria as well. Fake fur and rex rabbit pillows as well.

Rex is a very affordable and super soft option, especially if you intend to use it against your skin rather than fur side up. No shedding is also a plus.

• Like 3

• 1 year later...

Icelandic sheepskin, Rocky Mt goat and spring prime bear are my favorites for this though I'm curious about bison and yak also 

• 1 month later...

I think your on the right track with the BLUE FOX BUT YOU HAVE TO GO FULL PELT !! no patchwork I don't like little pauses and sudden change in texture or direction the fur is pointing I like nice long smooth stokes of fur and BLUE FOX IS AMONGST YE SOFTEST but if your looking for some flash ti the golden island fox comforter I saw almost made me finish in my pants without even touching it I saw it at a fur convention in Canada years ago I bought  a golden jacket because I had to try it it looked so good and it is wonderfully but the guard hairs are a little stiff but the undercoat is unbelievable I have to contrile myself with it or I won't last a minute so those are my choices good luck

• Like 1