Other Fur Fetish Play Interests

Jsummers

While furs are very much my primary interest…I feel as though it is often and accessory (while a critical one) to fetish “play”. Essecitally, fur is usually not the whole story for me, and I often find it a critical part of sissification, pet play, or other forms of BDSM play.  Do any others have a similar experiences with fur being a part of other fantasies, and what other types of play are you involved in?

13 hours ago, Jsummers said:

While furs are very much my primary interest…I feel as though it is often and accessory (while a critical one) to fetish “play”. Essecitally, fur is usually not the whole story for me, and I often find it a critical part of sissification, pet play, or other forms of BDSM play.  Do any others have a similar experiences with fur being a part of other fantasies, and what other types of play are you involved in?

I can confidently say that I think you'll find the associations of fur fetish as you've outlined above are very much a common thing with most of us here. Certainly for myself, fur quite often forms a part of many fantasies I've held that go beyond just wearing fur in itself

The only thing I don't like is belittling others or other people trying to belittle me.

If somebody wants to tie me up or spank me, I'll play.  It's better if we take turns but, if somebody gets off on being in charge, I can play that game, too.  Bondage, domination or teasing are all on the table but if somebody tries to put me down, I'll check out in a heartbeat.

• 2 months later...

Yes I completely agree. My wife and I enjoy a female led relationship where she controls my releases and I am submissive towards her. Fur can add to the fun…

My wife uses fur to stroke me whilst I’m logged onto my bank app and ‘persuades’ me to transfer her some shopping money which is a huge turn on from the fur and dominance.

My wife dresses up as a bratty schoolgirl with pink fox fur pom pigtails and a raccoon parka which drives me wild as she takes advantage of me.

My wife gets me to iron naked in the lounge whilst she watches TV in fur and I’m not allowed to touch until I have finished my ironing.

So fur and my submission very much go hand in hand and compliment each other to heighten the fun! What do you enjoy with fur?

• 9 months later...