recommendation? Furstyle on ebay.com

FurCouple81

I have some of the pieces and they are all of high quality ! They are worth the price though they are not especially cheap.

They do customizations on their designs, but refused to do bigger projects (I have requested a fur suit ...)

11 hours ago, Zaphod_bee said:

I have some of the pieces and they are all of high quality ! They are worth the price though they are not especially cheap.

They do customizations on their designs, but refused to do bigger projects (I have requested a fur suit ...)

Thank you very much @Zaphod_bee for your comment! Lets see if some more can chime in and tell 🙂

thanks ❤️

There are a few similar shops on EBay, all Lithuanian. I suspect the same person is behind all these. I have excellent experiences with this shop. HIgh quality, quick delivery, and customised if requested. 

• Like 1

Yes, I also think they have more than one shop - but with different main fokus´es. Furstyle seems to be of the "erotic" breed 😉

• Like 1

thank you to both of you. Erotic is not the main focus but a beautiful thing 🙂 I am wondering if this is the same piece which is overt and shown in one of FetishMistressUKs videos ❤️

17 minutes ago, FurCouple81 said:

thank you to both of you. Erotic is not the main focus but a beautiful thing 🙂 I am wondering if this is the same piece which is overt and shown in one of FetishMistressUKs videos ❤️

Yes, although the article you are linking to is blue fox. There is at least one white fox fur body in the FetishMistressUK videos. I have one too, double sided, the other side golden fox fur. It is really gorgeous and a great asset to fur play. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, FullLengthFox said:

Yes, although the article you are linking to is blue fox. There is at least one white fox fur body in the FetishMistressUK videos. I have one too, double sided, the other side golden fox fur. It is really gorgeous and a great asset to fur play. 

you are on point that it is a different kind of fur in the video (not that I stated it is the same though 🙂 ) but the information is great. A picture of your double sided goldenfox would be great (can be ofc without person within) - and if you could tell where you got it from. Was it the same place or a furrier?

Thanks for the input @FullLengthFox

BTW its a very nice video from the Mistress Video collections. Can only recommend the membership (no commercial)

amazing thank you for sharing @FullLengthFoxlooks great

@Marcelthanks for your input. I think its the same shop owner, just different name. @Zaphod_beealready stated that they have apparently 3 shops 🙂 But I might be mistaking. Non the less, thanks a lot for your input that it is good quality. I guess my order will go out this week ❤️

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FurCouple81 said:

amazing thank you for sharing @FullLengthFoxlooks great

@Marcelthanks for your input. I think its the same shop owner, just different name. @Zaphod_beealready stated that they have apparently 3 shops 🙂 But I might be mistaking. Non the less, thanks a lot for your input that it is good quality. I guess my order will go out this week ❤️

You are welcome! The owner poses in her own products too on instagram

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Furever Heidi said:

I concur with Marcel. I have recently bought  a double sided fur wrap from Miss Fox and its gorgeous.

Nice buy and enjoy! My delivery time was twice as long as stated, but it was due to covid and not her fault

Furstyle bikinis are amazing quality. I have a white full body style one. It has access holes in the front and back. The fur is supple and fluffy. Shipping was relatively quick for Lithuania to Canada. Would definitely buy again and would definitely recommend. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Marcel said:

You are welcome! The owner poses in her own products too on instagram

you have the instagram profile by chance? Thanks in advance

11 hours ago, domfur said:

Hi yes ive purchased three items from them, all were great quality saga fox fur & a great price........😁

we are looking forward for the pictures in which you model the pieces you bought ❤️

On 8/25/2021 at 9:17 AM, FurCouple81 said:

Dear members,

my wife and I are for a long time looking at this shop https://www.ebay.com/usr/furstyle/

for obvious reasons we want to buy this: https://www.ebay.com/itm/113201366259?hash=item1a5b53c4f3:g:CIoAAOSwRLZaZ5DL

does anyone of you had any interaction with the shop and can talk to the quality of the furs?

Thank you in advance

Own a custom piece.  Full skin Finn fur on the outside, and lined with full skin blue frost fox on the inside.   Heaven!

• Like 1

thank you all for your recommendations and your kind words. I hope the owner will appreciate it. Just this morning we ordered a double sided shadowfox piece from them. We are waiting now for delivery. As soon as we received it we will update you here. In case you are interested?

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 8:30 PM, punisherthunder said:

Own a custom piece.  Full skin Finn fur on the outside, and lined with full skin blue frost fox on the inside.   Heaven!

We would love to see it, either as a standalone or with you wearing it 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

we bought ours and I took a picture and uploaded it here. Thanks forall of you. It was very fast delivered and is a very beautiful piece with a lot of pleasure to wear