FurMaster3

1.) A person comes to you and offers to become your slave, what do you do? 

2.) Assuming you say yes, what do you immediately do? Put them in bondage? Begin training? Have them serve you?

3.) What do they wear? Naked at all times? Fur? Bondage gear? a gag? a hood? normal clothes? A maid outfit.

4.) Where and how do they sleep?

5.) Are they allowed to leave the home? to work?  Visit family?

6.) Is there anything they aren't allowed to do?

I'll start:

1. 2.) She (hetero). I'll take her in, and immediately make her shower. Once showed she will put on a full length fur coat, with nothing on underneath. She will stay like this at all times. She will be available for my pleasure at all times.

3.) Fur, a full length coyote coat.

4.) In my bed, inside a specially designed fur sack, with fur inside and out, that seals closed entirely.

5.) No

6.) Remove furs without permission.

Well in this fantasy situation (where I also have my own place and ways to get all the furs I want), well she'd only have to be into light bondage, but I hope she's into submissive hypnosis. 😁

For the furs, I'd buy her full length fur skirts, and I'd be wearing short, so any time I got too cold she'd sit on my lap.

I'd also get her various fur muffs. Sometime she'd be handcuffed in them, and other times she'd just be hypnotized to think she was. So on a trigger word she'd "remember" her hands were really free and can take them out, but with another trigger she'd go into a quick trance, but her hands back in the muff, and then awaken thinking she's still tied up.

To reward really good behavior, I'd take her to a fur salon, and then pay the management beforehand so they won't object to her wandering around the store topless, so she can feel all the coats with her breasts as well as her hand.

But to punish bad behavior, I'd do the same thing, but have her under a trance so she doesn't get to remember any of it (but if she's nice, I'll play the video of it for her).