glam fems who like to wear furs

smb

Not intentionally setting out to rain on your parade here @smb but a number of these pics you're posting don't really come across as glam fems, per the topic, and seem to just be the same type of pics posted under "Various Pics" in the Just Fur Fun forum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh yes. Furs and hot sapphic vibes! 😁

Though side note, as a fur lover, and an LGBT+ ally, I lament that one of the few countries still friendly to fur is not friendly to non-straight people.

tanya_dv__6Ang_RwlR.jpg

Um, I'm not sure if that comment in my previous post was appropriate, but it seems too late to edit or delete it, so if it was not a good thing to put here*, I apologize.

*Not that I don't stand by what I wrote, just that this may not be the thread for such discussion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Most of the women look like Russian instragram influencers/models...

I often wish I lived in Eastern Europe/Russia where the culture is more accepting/enthusiastic about fur coats...

I feel like that one German Ebay store (DILART) just buys cheap furs from Russian street markets, throw them on attractive models, and make a fortune off those of us in the West who don't have the pleasure of being immerse in that kind of fur-friendly culture... haha

• 1 month later...
On 9/4/2021 at 4:58 AM, Joysie said:

Me at a ball tonight in Brisbane wearing my silver fox before it goes into storage ❣️🥂🎆🌃

Oh my lord you look absolutely incredible. Such an amazing long fur, especially with that wonderful dress! Love it!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...