Fur purses for men

paul2809

I'm also curious if I'm not the only guy here that likes some of the fur purses to carry small items?.

IE fur sling bags made of fur....or faux fur..

Wallet, keys, mobile phone and things related...

Just something to put my stuff in while I'm working....or shopping, traveling..

I use fox fur purses all the time. A great person to contact is Alex over at Arctic-store.com. Their instagram handle is russianfurstore. They will customize your own bag for you in what ever design, size and fur type that you wish. And they will even include an over the shoulder strap so its easy to carry

This is roughly what I'm searching for..cute and soft and I think this would hold what I need..

Screenshot_20210505-172911_Etsy.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-172917_Etsy.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-172832_Etsy.jpg

Screenshot_20210505-172818_Etsy.jpg

On 5/7/2021 at 7:49 PM, paul2809 said:

Is something like this functional for a guy like me?

I mean I'm a guy and I use fur purses wherever I go. And sure it's functional. I was getting to the point in my life where I was constantly putting stuff in my pockets and I'd run out of room to the point where I still had to carry a book or a snack or a bottled water. Or there would be instances where I wouldn't be able take my sunglasses case with me because its about the size of a baked potato and I just cant keep something like that in my pockets. Even my friends told me that if I cant downsize the stuff I take with me, I should get a purse so it won't be an issue any longer. So I did. So yeah, I find these purses to be a life saver. they go where I go now.

I use a shoulder bag for my vital stuff. eg wallet, mobile phone, keys, my medication, back up PSU for phone etc etc.

However, what I have done is covered my phone AND my wallet with MINK.

It was quite easy, just cut (two) pieces of MINK to cover them, and glue them on with a glue gun. That means that when you need to make a call or photograph, or pay someone, you get the feel of fur on your hands.

The bags are  not as yet covered in fur.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I gave In and bought the faux leapord..faux fur purse.. it is going to be lined with a beautiful purple satin lining along with magnetic enclosure with a long fur strap.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I ordered a simple black faux fur purse sling bag type... I can't wait to receive it in the mail soon..

My only question I have, should I wear it underneath my furs when out shopping? 

• 1 year later...

D76B4E9F-B31F-4BA3-AE4A-F8CE8CCCF3E7.thumb.jpeg.ac9a6d526ef541aa197aa25c92272de1.jpegSo I decided to treat myself this week and overindulged in just about the biggest purse I could find that was ever sold at retail. The reason I did this was because for the last few years that I’ve been using fox fur purses to carry all of my belongings, I’ve found they were adequate in size for my day-to-day requirements but whenever fall and winter would roll around and I needed a place to store my jackets when they were not in use, or my fox hats and gloves or even a travel umbrella in case it rained, my current purse was too small for that.  This was especially bad news when it came to my fox fur accessories like my hat because I was always concerned that the hat could get crushed or distended around the interior of the brim which could irreparably damage it. So I needed something with a larger volume and I finally found it. This is my new winter purse. I upgraded from a 16” x 20” to a 24” x 32”. I’m not going to sell my older white fox purse because it still has plenty of years left in it. I’ll keep it as a summer bag and then just swap these two bags out every early fall/late spring around the solstice or something 

Edited by Panther10
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I forgot to mention this in my previous post but you can find the bag I purchased from Oliver furs on Etsy or eBay. I got mine for a good deal of $825 so he does accept best offers. And eBay will occasionally run promotions for wallets and designer bags that offer like 15% or 20% off which is how I scored this one. So keep an eye out for those if you are in need of a deluxe purse like this because it will not steer you wrong. And Oliver is a great guy to work with. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314164324188?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=7ErPZlcjQ1W&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=7D0s7La3SJS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Panther.. what a gorgeous fur bag,

Man, id love to go traveling with that sometime 

I do have faux fur tote bag..medium size....I've taken it to the hospital with all my electronics to see family in the past.. and it will work when I goto hotels for me..

3 hours ago, paul2809 said:

Panther.. what a gorgeous fur bag,

Man, id love to go traveling with that sometime 

I do have faux fur tote bag..medium size....I've taken it to the hospital with all my electronics to see family in the past.. and it will work when I goto hotels for me..

Actually I think this purse might be a trifle too large to qualify as a personal item or carry on luggage. I usually fly United and their maximum requirements are 14” by 17” for backpacks and purses. This purse is double that size. So I’m not sure how they’d rule on a bag like this. I’ll have to ask the next time that I travel. Because it would be perfect for the next time I travel over the winter since it can carry so much. But airlines can be so fickle. 

I'll have to measure my tote bag and shoot some pictures of me with it..

I shouldn't have any issues if I have to carry mine on board...flights 

My faux fur tote bag..

I was actually surprised of what this bag can hold to...

21.5 inches wide by 13.5inches high.. o

20221006_171829.jpg

Edited by paul2809
Typo of numbers