Servalan from Blakes Seven

allfurme

Has any of you sci-fi/fur lovers got any decent pictures of Servalan in her gorgeous furs. She was sexy enough without them, but with them on...WOW!!! Yes, as she said she was every teenage boys fantasy and that included me (I must have been about twenty-five at the time)

YES I HAVE! Currently being Tx from old VHS tapes onto DVD along with a few other cherished fur films & clips. Hope to have them available very soon

WHAT? WHEN?

I remember Kali in the faux snowleopard (?)but never saw Servilan in furs!

Mr Mockle can you help? Wouldnt mind a few caps of that!!!

All this talk about Servalan got me to looking about on the web... and lookie what I found:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/classic/kennyeverett/gallery/09.shtml

True, but my heavens, it brings back memories.... Anyone remember the stir a certain actress caused in a certain movie (Fatal Attraction). This characterwas a definite role Nodel *grin*

Back to Servalan:

http://shipofdreams.net/b7/travis/t2/weapon30.jpg

http://shipofdreams.net/b7/travis/t2/host2.jpg

It pays to dig a bit deeper at times *grin*

http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f223/PiotrB/jackie2.jpg

TOS,

Sorry but while I remember Servalan wearing fur once or twice in Blake's Seven it was mostly mongolian lamb or something similar. I don't remember more luxurious but don't remember too much about the show; I was quite young when it first aired and don't think it's been repeated too often outside UK Gold. Mind you, most of the episodes are now for sale on video and DVD so if anyone can recommend any particular episodes please let us know.

On a similar vein, series one of Dempsey and makepeace has just been released on DVD in the UK. Hopefully the next two series will follow as I think there's a nice fur clip of Glynis Barber in one of the epsiodes in series three.

Regards,

Mr Mockle

Nope She defo wore White Fox in about 3 episodes & the coat was huge!!! I kid you not, will try & dig out the episode names for you later

Mr Barguzin

Yes, yes, yes, like the pics. SAVED IMMEDIATELY Thanks so much.

However.....I am trying to find pics of her (In the white foxes) that aren't out of focus.

General comment

PS They didn't have white fox in Star Trek Nah-na-na-na-nah!!!!!!

I originally posted a link, but it just went to the homepage!

Go into the gallery from the links in Mr Bs post and find the episode 'Project Avalon'. There is a cap in there with a white fox trimmed cape.

OH YES THEY DID!!!!

Mr Spock with some Barbarella type babe in a cave on a snow swept planet - she wore animal skins (Fox or Coyote?) the whole show!!!!!!

HA! 2-1 to the Trekkies!!!

Edited by Guest

TNG Guinan (Whoopie Goldberg) visits the Holodeck in a 40s style outfir complete with Silver fox stole! (Season 6 I think!)

I guessed i would be wrong!

However i only meant the original Star Trek. I liked the ones with Data, Seven of Nine, Captain Janeway etc. I remember Whoopi Goldberg in the fox stole - nice!

I can also remember Captain Janeway or rather Kate Mulgrew in (I think) Murder She Wrote wearing a Lynx or Fox trimmed coat. She wore it for ages; it was the only time i was interested in such a bland programme.

Stumbled across that episode a coulple of years ago, and like any TV fur encounter, Once seen, Never forgotten.

Thanks for posting the link to the pics.

furelli;

The episode is with Marriett Hartley (sp?).

She has done Wild Kingdome on Sunday TV for a very long time.

As a young woman she was a knock out.

OFF