Matures in Fur

coastfur

I enjoy seeing all genders in fur, especially if that is all they are wearing. However the more mature lady in fur always holds a special place in my heart. Just feel they know how to enjoy fur more. What does everybody else think?

I absolutely agree with you. To me, the more mature ladies are the best looking and the sexiest in fur because they have the self confidence and the authority that brings out the fur so beautifully. 

• 3 weeks later...

the second to last is good. .  It looks like she is at a show.  sable?

the first one seems odd to dress up in sable for a doctor's appointment

One of the great experiences of my life was having a fling with a very wealthy 53 year old widow when I was in my 20's.  Matures are the best!  😉😉

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
On 1/26/2021 at 3:48 PM, dongleboy said:

One of the great experiences of my life was having a fling with a very wealthy 53 year old widow when I was in my 20's.  Matures are the best!  😉😉

mmm..yummy

• 2 weeks later...

As a gay guy I prefer seeing young or middle aged guys in fur. I think guys are more wild, dirty, and rough like the animals we are. Younger people in general I would assume would be more wild. When I see older women in fur, I always have the impression that they're the most gentle and careful with their furs. So, if the animals that had to die to forfeit their hides want some fun and a wild time in their new lives, then they'd want to belong to men and preferably younger guys. If they want to be pampered and loved rather than used, then belonging to older women is the way to go.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2021 at 6:36 AM, coastfur said:

Would love to see what was under those luscious coats

You can see under the coats of some of these matures by going to the JUST FUR FUN forum in the MATURES IN FUR post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...