buying from over seas

paul2809

can someone tell me how the money conversion works from UK pounds to american money???

I need to buy some cleaning items which is 4.99UK which should be 6.99 US $ dollar... that I cant find here in the United States..

is the shipping good from the UK to United states?

I bought a full length Fox from an estate sale in Denmark and had no issues outside of a light perfume smell. Used eBay. Depends on who is selling. Make sure you check out the reviews before jumping in. I had a mink scarf get confiscated by customs in China and I lost the $30 I paid for it.

I did some more diggig and found what I need.. company i was gonna order from doesnt do international shipping.. 

thats ok with me.....

Buying overseas depends on the sellers rating. I've bought from the UK, Poland, Russia, Greece. Germany, Puru, Australia, China, Hong Cong, Japan, Israel, France, United Arab Emirates, and Italy. The one from Italy was the only one I did not receive my item from. The others were flawless. Some are slower than others, but check out the seller carefully and then decide. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JmmyMc1311 said:

I had the same issue with an Italian seller too. I just stick to Chinese merchants now. 

"That's exactly what a plant would say if shilling for a particular merchant!" 🤨

Joking aside - practically speaking, how does one evaluate a merchant for trustworthiness? There is a worrying correlation across eBay with sellers that use and re-use the same stock photos for different fur listings. (Worse - sometimes they use pictures from other furriers that they definitely don't own.) Can you elaborate on your purchasing experience? Which Italian seller (I can imagine four or so) let you down, and who satisfied you with their sale?