What is your favorite kind of fur and why?

MonarchofFur

Greetings once more everyone!
 Apologies for the silence since I first arrived, had to deal with real life, definitely was a busy time for me but of course I'm gonna try and be more active on here now.

Any who to start this off and get to know more people on here, I thought why not I got to know why some of you like fur but what kind of fur do you like and why do you like the specific kind of fur?

I'll start off once more by saying my favorite kind of Fur is Fox fur for the most part as for why? this will be of course related once more to my sister (to those who are curious about the last one, I had the chance to speak and tell my sister and thankfully she understood but now she teases me a bit now. lol)  She primarily owns fox fur coats (Silver fox from what I've noticed) but not only because of my sister. I just have a certain when you think of Fur coats, Fox is the most famous and common to see in the world to see , just the shear look of it is rather appealing and not to mention regardless of what shape it takes that it always looks so good!

That's about it there for me, Can't wait to hear from you guys soon enough!

• Like 2

Good question. Like many here, fox is high up on the list, but for me it’s a question of quality as well. I can be quite picky when it comes to quality and a sub-par fox is a massive turn-off for me. 

I am also very fond of sleek minks with a modern cut. I find them stylish, wearable and a great fashion statement for everyday use. 

• Like 3

For me fox fur and finn raccoon are always my favorite types of fur. The former one is soft and fluffy,  and the latter one looks wild and sexy. 

• Like 4

I enjoy most furs but silver fox is my fantasy as I would desire full length, his and hers. 

Edited by fursince63
  • Like 2

Lynx or any wildcat fur!

Why? Because the spots and stripes look so wild, their look is primal! You know with any of those furs, the wearer is wrapped up in wild animals and (for the most part) wearing something that wasn't farmed.

• Like 1

Simply put I am in love with fur!!! To say I have a favorite would be a misnomer. For example: several of the chairs in my home are covered in the soft fur of sheepskins. I also have cow hides, goatskins, bearskin rugs and sheepskin rugs in my bathrooms (when dirty I just toss them in the washer and line dry them). My favorite furs to wear outside are my dyed sheered beaver stroller and my reversable leather jacket lined in sheered mink. But I also have numerous rayon parks with fur ruffs from a variety of animals. When lounging around my home I love to wear my rabbit, coyote, mink and or other furs, as house coats. I have a blue fox comforter covering my bed. I also have and love my UGG boots and slippers. I even have fur pants and gators. To say I have a large collection of pelts that I like to use for gratification with or without a partner; would be an understatement. I love the feel of fur on my raw flesh as I use it to excite myself; while looking at other people using fur for sexual pleasure. Especially when they are playing with their favorite fur and enjoy the pleasure of finishing right in and on the soft hairs of that animal skin: with the full intent of ruining that fur.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, fursince63 said:

I enjoy most furs but silver fox is my fantasy as I would desire full length, his and hers. 

I wouldn't mind to have a full length silver fox coat, they seem rather appealing now matter what, lol :P 

On 8/11/2020 at 6:31 AM, DuFc85 said:

Good question. Like many here, fox is high up on the list, but for me it’s a question of quality as well. I can be quite picky when it comes to quality and a sub-par fox is a massive turn-off for me. 

I am also very fond of sleek minks with a modern cut. I find them stylish, wearable and a great fashion statement for everyday use. 

Mink coats in my opinion do look quite good, although my preference from what I've noticed would be something usually fluffy, as said like with the Fox preference

On 8/11/2020 at 5:09 AM, Marcel said:

I like fox and fox and fox and fox, did i mention Fox?

It looks most fluffy and feels most fluffy, nough said!

Fluffy is better in my eyes, That's another reason I like Fox mostly! XD

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MonarchofFur said:

Fluffy is better in my eyes, That's another reason I like Fox mostly! XD

The word "FLUFF" is also my fave word lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marcel said:

The word "FLUFF" is also my fave word lol

Fluff it up enough and the magic fox fairy may grant you with a new coat lol XD

• Like 2

Rabbit has always been a favorite. But I have also developed a deep appreciation for fox as well. I haven't had the pleasure to feel lynx or chinchilla yet (too cost prohibitive for me) but I feel completely happy with rabbit and fox coats.

On 8/11/2020 at 4:09 AM, Marcel said:

I like fox and fox and fox and fox, did i mention Fox?

It looks most fluffy and feels most fluffy, nough said!

This. exactly this. Fox has the bulk and the softness that most longer haired furs lack. And when I want to protect myself from the harshest elements in the middle of winter, I don't want to wear anything that is too thin or too flimsy. I want to wear a bulky winter coat, not a bathrobe. And fox does the job stupendously.

Edited by Panther10
  • Like 1

I'm complicated; nothing gets me going like a floor length mink with a huge matching fox fur collar! I have two and I wish I had ten more. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Bear because the idea of owning a predator's pelt for a rug fascinates me. It's the reason why I hunted a bear. The only other fur I have is a coyote coat which I also like but I need to have the complete hide with a face to feel truly complete. Maybe when I do get more animal pelts like fox, wolf, and hopefully a lion, then I'll have a new favorite. Bear may not be the softest fur but it's definitely one of the most empowering furs to own.

• Like 2

On 8/12/2020 at 1:15 AM, james93 said:

Lynx or any wildcat fur!

Why? Because the spots and stripes look so wild, their look is primal! You know with any of those furs, the wearer is wrapped up in wild animals and (for the most part) wearing something that wasn't farmed.

I know what you mean. A coat made from bobcat is very nice to look at. The faint dots make it stand out and gives off a youthful vibe.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Love the look of Coyote (Kim Cattrall's fault from Mannequin)

But love other long haired furs too.  

Had my first real coat delivered yesterday, an incredible full length cross fox.  Completely in love with it!

• 1 year later...

Fox by far. Its the fluffiest and most provocative. Blue fox, arctic white, crystal and black fox are my personal favorites.

Edited by furluvgrl

12 minutes ago, furluvgrl said:

Fox by far. Its the fluffiest and most provocative. Blue fox, arctic white, crystal and black fox are my personal favorites.

Fine choices! 😃

Hard to pick a winner, I'll take Lynx. The feel combined with the wild look always gets me.

In general, it depends... I could prefer every type of fur depending on mood, weather, style of the coat, etc. and especially the Lady wearing it (or Sir).

• Like 2