Virtually walk around Flemington Furs

Funinfox

Hi all,

I was browsing the web the other day and came across this Flemington Furs where you can virtually look around the Flemington Furs salon 😄. Personally, I would prefer to see many more big fox furs but you can't have everything 😉 !

Flemington's is a big showroom, has anyone been to one bigger? Or do you know of other showrooms which you can virtually tour?

• Like 1

I've just  checked their website and they appear to still be a going concern. Which is good news 😊! Though, the bad news is that they have changed location and because I'm a cynic and believe nothing gets better, it probably isn't as nice as the previous one 😭! 

Dam that nice to walk around.

So nice that I would like to have the images.
A quick search and several link and ...

And then I could download them.

So if you would like them, you can find them at this link mega

Only need to make a floor plan for it

Edited by svernmelus

• 10 months later...

I was heart broken when I received the going out of business letter. The liquidation sale came at a bad time for me, so I had to let it pass me by. All the times I went there and tried on furs was the best. I even made friends with one of the women working there. She loved the fact that I owned a floor length blue fox they made for me. All you had to do was walk in the door and in a minutes time you would be wearing the fur of your dreams. My favorite place in the whole world. When Sid the founder died, the family decided to get out of the bldg. and business. To me, it was like walking away from General Motors or any other well known big corporate name. Somehow, the Flemington Furs name survives in a strip mall in town. I'm debating if I should bring my coats there for cleaning and storage. I'll let you know if I go there or stay local. It won't feel the same.