Suggestion for site owner...

• 2 weeks later...

You settle for FAR too little. If you join a site and frequent it often, the ****ing site should AT LEAST be up all the time. Otherwise, you don't have a site to visit. Common sense. QED.

If you strive for more from this site you eventually get labelled as a trouble maker and your account vanishes from under you. People who want more are seen as "progressives" and are a threat to the very essence of things.

Be sensible and adopt the "less is more" philosophy of Mies van der Rohe. The site is less that it as when Neo was administrator, chat, although welcome, is less than it was, member postings are less, and we have an Administrator who is less than visible. All is good, don't rock the boat.

• Like 1

"The site is less that it as when Neo was administrator, chat, although welcome, is less than it was, member postings are less, and we have an Administrator who is less than visible."

Obviously all is NOT good.

An American I guess?

'Sarcasm for Beginners'  is to advanced for you. I stand by the quote "less is more" all is good.

We should be grateful that someone came forward to take the site on. I would have preferred to see it hosted on a better platform a hosted solution like this is not the best format they're more suited to a corporate client than the public at large. I would have taken it on myself but alas have no skills with php or mysql and no one could assist. Which is why I am here and he or she is the Administrator.

• Like 1

I am happy, that this site still exists !

And the site is at all usable after the first weeks of bad performance.

People seem to come back and post regularly - I tend to the "everything is good" side ...