Suggestion for the new site owner....

The new owner of the Fur Den site should make either a forum post or a blog post informing us of their intentions for the site and its newer features going forward.  Also they should delete some of the old content that is no longer appropriate especially in this forum.

Also the owner urgently needs to dedicate more server resources (processor & memory) to the site as response times are frequently painfully slow.

Before complaining about missing resources let me say I'm very happy that this side continues. Many thanks to the side owner.

caz

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly thanks moderator / owner for making the transition painless. Got on with original name and passwords no problem. 

I am just a bit concerned with security, as there doesn't seem much more that can be accessed by being a member than not. Does that make sense ?

Chloe

According to AKcoyote in the Introduction thread...

On 6/5/2019 at 3:05 AM, AKcoyote said:

While I agree that having a chat capability is desirable, my initial research indicates that is not an option with the commercial software that currently runs the site.

So it looks highly unlikely, IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

I think it would be a good idea to make the site more attractive to fur dedicated websites like theloveoffur.com and fetishmistressuk.com, allowing them to post whatever they like without being bothered by commercial advertising rules. I mean: I know why these rules are there, and I wouldn't want to have any advertising for non-fur-related websites, but their content is relevant for this site and it would give us a way to give them feedback or ask questions.

I have sent an e-mail to fetishmistressuk.com but they seemed hesitant because of these limitations.

Edited by FullLengthFox
  • Like 1