Picture Attachments

lynxette

Could someone please explain to me how to attach pics to a posting. I would like to do so at times, but things are not working out as planned. Thank you in advance.

You have to upload the picture to another location, for instance flickr let's just say. Then get the url of the photo, then click the button on your post that says "IMG" and post the photo url between the opening IMG tag and the ending IMG tag - the ending one will have a line like this /

Let me know if that wasn't clear, sometimes these things can be hard to explain.

There is additional help on the format of the BBCode the site uses. When in the posting window, the word "BBCode" in the phrase "BBCode is ON" that appears on the right side below the smilies is a link to builtin help on the syntax of various BBCodes.

Most forums here should have the attachments option at the bottom as seen here

7wGaGaB.jpg

If there is a thread that doesn't then let me know what one specifically so I can check the permissions, and whatnot.

Past that the other options are using imgur, your personal album in your profile then linking them from there, or any other image hosting site.

• 5 months later...

I do not have that so I can add attachments. Can you help please? I have several fox furs to possibly sell.

Thank You

I do not have that so I can add attachments. Can you help please? I have several fox furs to possibly sell.
Attachments are currently not allowed in the Fur Mall forum. I will discuss possibly changing that with Neojaguar. In the mean time, I suggest either listing the items on eBay and posting links to the auctions, or posting the images on another site such as instagram, pinterest, etc and posting links to the images.

I thought I added attachments but can't find them. Don't know what I did or where the attachments are. Hope you can help.

Thanks

furlover02,

A quick check of attachments associated with your userid shows 4 files that were associated with a PM, but no longer exist. Are these the ones you referred to?

While I am not certain, I think attachments associated with PMs might be automatically deleted when the PM is deleted.