Problem viewing Old Fur Den Photos using Chrome browser

I'm having a strange issue viewing photos from the old gallery. I can browse the thumbnails normally, but when I click on an image, instead of the normal page with the photo, comments, rating, etc... I get a blank page. My network monitor indicates that there is at least a little bit of data being exchanged between Chrome and thefurden.com, but here is an example of a URL that loads an empty page: http://thefurden.com/tfd/phpbb3/app.php/gallery/image/29570

Strangely, when I go in by hand and add /source to the end of the URL, I can view the full size image normally. An example of a page that will load as in the other galleries: http://thefurden.com/tfd/phpbb3/app.php/gallery/image/29570/source

I've checked a few but not all of the other galleries and cannot reproduce this behavior. I have not had the chance to try with another browser. I'm sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere and I missed it. I'm not a very active member, but I sincerely appreciate the work that goes into making this resource available to the community.

Will definitely look into it. Those photos were imported, and I'll have to check them out.

Will update when I find something.

Thanks for the feedback!

We think there is a software bug in the Gallery extension that seems to be related to the size of the album in question. We are re-uploading the images and splitting them across 3 albums in hopes that will remedy the situation.

AK has been reuploading all of it.. I'm not sure where he is in that process. I'll make viewable what he has gotten up so far though.

16,700+ images have been re-uploaded so far out of the 29,000+ that were in the original archive. It is tedious and boring work as I have to try to sort out obvious duplicates and contend with corrupted images that kill the import process. I will get it done, but as I do have a life don't hold your breath waiting for the last 10,000 or so images.

The new archive is at the bottom of the Gallery index and the 3 new albums are sub-albums accessible by clicking on the Old Fur Den Archive album name.

16,700+ images have been re-uploaded so far out of the 29,000+ that were in the original archive. It is tedious and boring work as I have to try to sort out obvious duplicates and contend with corrupted images that kill the import process. I will get it done, but as I do have a life don't hold your breath waiting for the last 10,000 or so images.

The new archive is at the bottom of the Gallery index and the 3 new albums are sub-albums accessible by clicking on the Old Fur Den Archive album name.

As always, AK - thank you for all of the awesomely wonderful work you do here!

The re-import of the Old Den images is now complete

As mentioned previously in this thread, there are now 3 archive albums. Uploading to these albums is not allowed, but all members should be able to view them.