Dreams

Marcel

This fascinates me.

http://www.dreamdictionary.org/common/flying-dreams/

I used to have them alot in my younger years and was pretty good at starting and be in total control.

Then i'm really sleepy i start to dream right away and is fully aware that i'm dreaming and take control.

Some how i remember i just went to sleep.

I can place out objects and scenario before they happen,obviously is fur involved.Those dreams last for an hour or two,when i wake up again i remember everything.

Dreams that are in the final sleep period i have less control over and rarely has fur in them.

Funny you should mention... had one just this morning. Though was more controlling a flying car, like Blade Runner. Although it was between the tall buildings of a city. I could see down one of the streets, filled with people, waiting for something like a festival.

sorry to be offtopic yet again,but this fascinates me.

http://www.dreamdictionary.org/common/flying-dreams/

I used to have them alot in my younger years and was pretty good at starting and be in total control.

It's great to fly objects,but flying by yourself is the best feeling.

Better than sex and furry stuff.

The best way to launch that i found out is not to try to jump,that's for the real world.

I just roll out of bed and start falling,keep calm then you do it or you wake up.

You soon pick up speed and thinking this is great.Then you can make small directions and go up again.

Then i surfaces to earth level again i stay above rooftop,never tried high altitude.

Don't worry about crashing into something,you go right through.

After a few flying session you have more control and try to avoid houses and other things in the way.

Then we are talking Superman!

This is not BS and i hope everybody try it out.

I had a dream once, and the best part (I think at least) is that.. I didn't had control over anything.

I was at a department store, but it had only furry things. blankets, robes, rugs, then one section of the store was only real fur.

I went back to my... 8, 9 y/o, and put my hand in everything I could. sure some people looked me strangely, but I didn't really care. for the first time, I felt what heaven feels like.

theeeeeeeen I woke up. good morning cruel world.

was a funny dream, because my dreams usally makes zero sense, that can't even be described as dreams or nightmares, more of hallucinations, and I remember lots of tiny details of what I really care (like vehicles types, models, even variants).