Sexy model rants against PETA

furbound

Was listening to Howard Stern this morning. He had on Anna Benson, a stunner of a Georgia Peach. He mentioned that she was wearing a mink coat and asked about PETA. I went to her sight hoping for some photos, but no such luck. There was quite a rant againt PETA though. Just go to the page and click on the PETA link. I did send an email to her asking when we might see her in fur. I'll keep you posted.

http://www.annabenson.net/archives.htm

: Starts clapping:

THAT is what i have been waiting for, a celebrity to just ripp in to Peta and that is exactly what Anna Benson did! You go girl!

Okay.. I wouldn't know her from any other big breasted Ball player's wife, but....

Man O Man. Either she had a dictionary handy, or maybe more correctly a thesaurus, but she is a feisty one.

Just out of curiousity, has that group had the gumption to reply other than via the letter on her page?

Can someone give her my phone number?

She is absolutely right, plus some medication I take was only proven safe after animal tests. (Anyone seen 'PETA gets Owned' by Penn and Teller?)

If the cavemen didn't wear fur, we certainly wouldn't be here!!!!!!

Rant Over!

P.S. If anyone sees pics of such a stunner like her in fur, please post 'em!

Nice one! Let's hope Beyonce goes on the Offensive too after all the harassement her staff have been getting of late!!!!

Seriously. How can she be contacted and I think she should be made aware of our Forum if she doesn't know already.

Spokesperson hell! A member!

OFF

Can we extend that invite to J-lo, Beyonce, and dita von teese?

But this chicks the vocal one; she is.....

"LIBERTY LEADING THE PEOPLE" (Jaques Louis David.....now get working on that with a bit of computer graphics; her in a fur and naked breast coming over the barricade!!!)

In fact Miss T thats your next photoshoot idea!!!

The only thing that makes us unique as animlas is wearing fur/hide....I keep racking this over in my brain, and nothing else stands up to scrutiny (sea otthers and chimps make tools, chimps can understand sign language and are self aware, dolphins are as intelligent as us, whales produce music, ants build cities and domesticate aphids etc etc. WE ARE THE WEARERS OF HIDES.

Errrr....that makes PETAphiles non human I think.

I'd rather go naked in fur.

Hi

There is another nice picture of her (in great blue Iris mink) with her husband in the Getty Images site (the last picture in the "anna benson" search)

Enjoy

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/FrameSet.aspx?s=ImagesSearchState%7c0%7c0%7c-1%7c28%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c1%7c%7c%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c7%7c%7canna+benson%7c-8193%7c0%7c0%7c0%7c0&p=7&tag=1

PokerAce

Maybe as a group now, the Admin / moderators should think of an approach to some of these celebs (with forum input) to offer them our total support and encouragement.

Perhaps time to be proactive

Auzmink

The same applies to the supermodels that have stuck their necks out to wear fur. They should be invited to join too.

How the entertainment industry works is that these people need publicity....if your agent tells you PETA are willing to invest in you in a million dollar ad campiagn, you would go for it. Most people think the converse is true. They think that money lured them back to fur which is nonsense....it was the "rather go naked "campaign that lured them for the massive publicity it generated for their careers.

Just like saggy Pam and her sagging career. Priblem is she believes her own propaganda!

My girlf has just said that if she was asked to do a PETA campaign for a lot of money she'd do it and then go home in her fur coat while planning what coat to buy next with her new money!!!

Someone on this site should take on the role to invite anyone in the media who clearly enjoys fur and point out they can join under a pseudonym. Anna Wintour should be number one ask for her dedication in the face of terrorism.

I am personally very supportive of the idea.

Approach the fur wearing models first to see what the response might be and then the other celebrities.

I think first approaching Anna Benson and her husband first would be a very good start.

Take a poll???

OFF

yes I agree...poll.

Also I think the invitation should come from a senior female moderator so its clear we are not a bunch of droolers.

Would love a letter from the group to goto these celebs, backing their stance against this vocal minority, so many people shy away from PETA & there Terrorist activities, it's about time the silent majority stood upto them!!!

In England last week there was a PRO-Animal testing rally which countered a demo march by the Anti's. The anti's have had a long running campaign of violence in the city of Oxford targetting individuals & property of company's who work for the laboratory. The Pros outnumbered the Anti's by about 8:1 & really showed what the locals thought of it.

*Roar of applause* WOO HOO!!! YEEEEEAAAAAAHHHHH MS. BENSON!!!! YEAAAAHHHH!!!! TAKE THAT PETA!!!! *bouncing off the walls with sheer joy and excitement*