BBCode

Please explain what you mean.

We already have the full bbcode implementation provided with phpBB. Plus a couple of special codes we defined. The only phpBB bbcode we do not allow is flash as that can be annoying to some users.

If a BBCode is not listed in the row of buttons above the post compose window than we do not have it or have not defined it. If there is some formatting item that you think would be useful to many members, please let us know.

I doubt it would be useful to "many members". The particular tag I was going to use was going to be used basically in a manner of jest.

So no worries. Thanks for the response though. And just to put to rest any wondering, it was the strikethrough tag I was attempting to use.

Agreed that "strikethrough" would probably see little use, but we could add it - will have to talk to neoJaguar.

As the OP's intent was jest, I should mention that there are approximately 350 Smilies available for members to add to their posts. To see the entire list, click on the "View more smilies" link on the posting page. Here is a small sample:

unless it's an overwhelming want for that - i'm not going to add any extra extensions just yet. we may revisit it in the future when our number of posts rise.

and smh at the smiles...