Read at own risk

Mr Barguzin

THAT should get some attention WEG

So thoughts:

1) If I never post anything else on the Fur Den. I'll always be here via "Ye Olde Denne Pub" and "Just Fur Fun", cause I suggested their names LOL,

2) talking of NTCweb has brought back memories of those who have been part of my online life but have faded either through their own choice or other circumstances. I sorta reckon that this is true with many here, be they actual members or just tourists waiting to take that first step;

3) How the bloody hell does the new chat syatem work, cause I see a blu thingy that says '7 users' and a black thing that says 'chat room' but are they related? or what? Have mercy on an old wombat and please explain.

Let me parse Bernadette's response so it makes more sense.

Blue thingy bottom right is an IM thing like yahoo messenger. For the chat room, follow the forum link that says "chat room" in the discussion forums.

Chat room on the bottom left is essentially extra because I cant remove it with the instant messaging so I left it as a chat setup time room since it leaves messages. I figured if I cant remove it people can at least use it to coordinate times to go chat instead of using a forum thread.

ok in regard to the blue thingy has ?? some times when logs in no problems can click and see everyone that's on line other times wont let me expand to see why is this ??