What are you listening to?

neoJaguar

• 6 months later...

The Zydeco WorkOut on spotify..

Its cajun/zydeco music with a very rich heritage ..station is based from KZSU StanFord University,  California,  but also broadcasted from Louisiana  as well

Lately I've been listening to Alice Cooper's radio show while I work/drive. 

It's pretty nice.  Dude's smart, funny, and give some insight now and then on songs that were played. 

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

In case anyone needs something chill for background during chores or something really calming and soothing, I highly recommend anything from Black Hill or Silent Island, one-man projects from István Csárnogurszky.

And since the winter season is approaching...

• 3 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 3:38 PM, ShortsightedFarseer said:

In case anyone needs something chill for background during chores or something really calming and soothing, I highly recommend anything from Black Hill or Silent Island, one-man projects from István Csárnogurszky.

And since the winter season is approaching...

Yes, I also listen to Black Hill from time to time and find it soothing. Those Who Ride With Giants is a very similar genre:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Have several

Currently I love the single The Motto by Ava Max and Tiesto.

But also love:

Micheal McDonald, Survivor, White Snake, Chris Rea, Mo, DJ Snake, Major Lazer, Kensington, anouk,

• 4 weeks later...

A little post-rock gem from Greece. Sax, violin and piano are magical throughout the whole album.

• 4 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2023 at 12:35 AM, SilverFoxFemboy said:

Yo. Ruins is amazing! Im gonna roll a dice and ask. Are you into Mike Patton or John Zorn?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, furluvgrl said:

Yo. Ruins is amazing! Im gonna roll a dice and ask. Are you into Mike Patton or John Zorn?

Omg yes! I'm a big fan of Mr. Bungle and Naked City, plus a handful of other Zorn albums I've heard. Pleasantly surprised to find another fan on here 🙂

Edited by SilverFoxFemboy
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, SilverFoxFemboy said:

Omg yes! I'm a big fan of Mr. Bungle and Naked City, plus a handful of other Zorn albums I've heard. Pleasantly surprised to find another fan on here 🙂

YES!! LOVE Bungle! Life changing band! Always great to run into another fan with great taste!😀

• Like 1