Posting photos from other sites

Is it acceptable/ethical/legal to post photos in The Fur Den which are in the members only area of other sites.

I have noticed photos in the Crossdresser/Transgender gallery which come from the Le Fourrure Club site

I'm honestly not sure, but any photo that a user deems unacceptable, or needs to be removed if it's theirs - is more than welcome to report it to admins to have it removed.

I will be making changes here soon, and the gallery will be revamped so better accommodate for such requests/removals.

Yeah I went through the other websites gallery and compared it to ours. Removed the files I saw we had of theirs.

Let me know if I can ever help again!

Mazeltov,

I'd recommend making a thread on the Fur Den section of the forum. This section generally is for site questions, photo questions, etc. Someone who knows may not venture to this side of the forum to see your question.

If you need help doing so please let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

It is going about sites similiar to ours? Of course, it is not polite to take pictures from such sourses. However, as to the existing law, we may post any picture not protected be the copyright

I'd prefer if we not straddle the copyright boundaries more or less because I don't want the site to come down for any copyright issues.

If anyone uploads a photo and I become aware that it is in violation it will be removed.