A Musical Question

White Fox

Now this one will be so easy if you know the answer. If you don't it will be harder. It is a three part question so you can answer ANY part. You don't need to answer everything all at once.

No Google searching though. If you can't wait and have to search, then please don't spoil this for others. If you search and give the answer it spoils this for everyone. So please don't do that.

***Ever have a song where you can't think of a line of lyrics? You can sing though the whole thing until you get to that line and then you are stumped! Well here is the lyrics to a very well known song called "Rag Doll" with just a little bit missing.

We want the name of the band who did the song originally. (Could it begin with B B or might it be someone else?) We want the words of the missing lines. And lastly the song was written about an experience the writer had with someone. Can you tell us that story? The first two parts will likely be easy for someone here. The last part may be harder. Hint - The story is a little bit sad in a way.

Ooh, ooh

Ah, Rag doll ooh, ooh

Rag doll, ooh

(Hand me down)

When she was just a kid her clothes were hand-me-downs

(Hand me down)

They always laughed at her when she came into town

Called her Rag Doll

Little Rag Doll

Such a pretty face

Should be dressed in lace

Ooh, ooh

Ah, Rag doll ooh, ooh

Rag doll, ooh

-----------

-----------------------------------------------------

-----------

My folks won't let me cause they say that she's no good

She's a rag doll

Such a rag doll

Though I love her so

I can't let her know

Ooh ooh

Ah, Rag doll

I love you just they way you are

Oh, Rag Doll, ooh

Oh, Rag Doll, ooh

Ha Ha! Part 1 answered. And of course the group was "The Four Seasons". I thought I might throw you folks off, as it sounds so much like a Beach Boys song, but you folks are too smart for me!

So on now to part Two and Part Three. They are a bit tougher. In regards to the line, feel free to guess part of it if you don't know it all.