• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neoJaguar

• punisherthunder

• Id Be Lying

• dumbass45601

My Panthers goin to the NFC Championship!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#keeppounding

Well played Sir, absolutely mullered us in the first qtr & no coming back despite the 2nd half rally. Should be good game vs Cards n close I think too. Scratch game for me.

Panthers still rolling. That NFC Championship is gonna be a helluva game for sure.

Unfortunately Titans re-signed the interim coach..*sigh*

I'll be rooting for the Panthers. I lived in NC for three years, but also Ron Rivera, the head coach of the Panthers played linebacker at Cal. So, GO BEARS!

Going to be an interesting game to watch after the Broncos defence literally pounded Brady (not that he'll ever get any sympathy out of me). That Panthers offence though is just clinical, reminds me of how Seattle were slicing through teams a couple of seasons back

Not even close, cards too lightweight in the end vs that Panthers solid OLine & got nowhere near Cam. Cam likes throwing against the Blitz & so maybe the Broncos D will go the same way as the cards...... could be a blow-out methinks

Panthers got this locked. Their defense will eat Manning alive, and if the defense won't do it, Cam will surely score multiple TDs for the W.

Manning is too good! He'll audible "Omaha" and it will be all over for the Panthers!

Actually I'm neutral. I can brag if the Panthers win because Ron Rivera played linebacker at Cal (GO BEARS!). I also lived in NC for three years. But I'd REALLY like to see Manning go out with a win!

Omaha will end up in him floating a turd to one of our guys for an interception. Denvers D is 'so good', but our O line is just as good.

Can't wait to watch it.

I'm glad Manning got a win. But at the end of the day, it's only a game. We have to remember that MANY folks have REAL things to worry about, like food or clean water or not getting shot (hold over from when my son was deployed). The sun will still rise tomorrow!

Happy beginning of the week!

If Cam wasnt such a cry baby I would still respect him, but still my favorite story line of the year is Beast Mode hanging up the cleats 2 years after being "unstoppable". Being humble goes a long way, Marshawn never understood that. I have too say I wouldnt put it past Jerry Jones too still pick up Johnny Football even after skippin rehab twice. lol

I dunno... Jerry isn't keeping Greg Hardy so maybe he's figured out he needs to get non-shit players.

I still love Cam - he doesn't fake his personality to appease anyone, and I love it. I would've been upset too if we had gotten to the super bowl, and lost. Refs screwed us, and our WRs remembered they are shitty.