• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• neoJaguar

• punisherthunder

• Id Be Lying

• dumbass45601

Gators haven't been the same since Meyer left... or Tebow for that matter. Carolina is recovering well from losing Clowney tho... UNC found that out with 2 picks in the endzone.

I was pleasantly surprised about the Florida/NM State game the other night. Gators ran up quite a bit of offense. The defense was highly anticipated, but they were kinda average (except the secondary). But it was nice to see us crack more than 14 points in a game for once. McElwain is an offense minded coach, so I'm hoping they can build on this. I also watched most of the TN game and bits of the Bama game. Bama looked rusty, but I feel they will eventually crank up as the season progresses. As for TN, their secondary was horrible and there were plenty of times that the d-line was confused and penalized. On a side note, their QB Dobbs has to be the ugliest football player I've ever seen!

TN has been lackluster for a long time.. I'm hoping USC does well against the bulldogs =\

Dawgs are overrated as usual. Another 10-2 or 9-3 season for them. TN has OK visiting Neyland Stadium, but that should be a non factor. OK will more than cover that 3.5 spread.

yeah im not excited about this weeks matchups tbh.. nothing out there. ECU and FL may be ok though..

Naturally OSU is not playing anyone. They don't even play anyone ranked until November sometime. I hate the Big 10

The whole west was falling apart. AUB almost got taken out and of course an overrated ARK lost. People can say BAMA won, but MTSU gave them a fit for almost 2 quarters. TN game was a tight one for sure. I mostly watched the Gator game (they're undisciplined as hell), but from the look of it TN's defense just fell apart. They can't play the whole 4 quarters for some reason. I suppose Butch "Ron Zook" Jones is still going to look for that signature win that escapes him

GO FRIGGIN BEARS! CAL ALL THE WAY!

NFL: Grew up a 49er fan. But now it's hard for me to root for the "Santa Clara 49ers". I may root for the Raiders now unless, of course, they leave Oakland.

GO FRIGGIN BEARS! CAL ALL THE WAY!

NFL: Grew up a 49er fan. But now it's hard for me to root for the "Santa Clara 49ers". I may root for the Raiders now unless, of course, they leave Oakland.

Niners looked ok the other night, I thought Minnesota would win with the return of AP, but he's been out too long. Oakland is always challenging. I'm a huge Tennessee Titans fan, so I may be at the game in November this year.

USC lost a tough one last night. I watched the Gators of course and stayed up till 130am watching the Bama/Ole Miss game. It's Tennessee vs Florida week so I'm getting amped up.

ESPN guys are saying TN might upset FL... but I doubt it.

S.Car got stomped, and that makes me sad... but my real fav LSU stomped me some Auburn, and that makes me happy

Ohio St struggling against NIU made me laugh tho, but I still think they will go all the way again.

I was rooting for the Ole Ball Coach because I hate all things Georgia. LSU looked pretty good, and Auburn is overrated as hell. I think OSU is gonna slip up sooner or later.

I'm still thinking the Florida streak will continue. Butch "dont' call me Ron Zook" Jones is once again in over his head. If Florida wins I imagine the hot seat talk for him will begin. The only thing that could save him would be a win over Bama.

Wow.

For the game I wore my Tebow jersey and Gator visor here in the condo. I was also taking 2 shots of rum per quarter too (by the 3rd quarter I was lit). I don't think I've ever thrown my visor at the television that much in my life. It's a Nike Dri-Fit and it doesn't weigh anything, but I kept throwing it so hard at the flatscreen that a discolored pigment would start to appear and slowly die away each time I threw it until my wife begged me to throw it at the floor because she was afraid I would break the Sony and have to buy a new one.

Tennessee's offense had only 3 play types. Hurd run, Dobbs keeper, or trick play. They had three 5 star wide receivers in the game and they got zero targets or catches the whole game. Dobbs is the Antwan Randle El of the SEC, lol. I don't think Jones is fired, but I suspect they're gonna get a new OC to cover up for him.

Gators got Ole Miss in the Swamp this week so here's to another tough game. Oh and that was a helluva comeback by SC! Glad to see them get the W.

Punishwer:

You're a maniac over college football aren't you? I try to be but don't have the time. I am a fan of the division that "gets no respect" (think Rodney Dangerfield) the Pac 12. Cal is no 5-0 with a comeback win over Washington State. Next week they play Utah. That will be a real test! GO BEARS!

I live in Ohio so there is an OSU fan cult here. I just prefer NFL over college, I can't get excited over OSU vs SW Louisiana State

I have a savage hate for Clemson... and I cannot believe they won last night after the blatant pass interference call right before they fumbled it on the 2.

OSU got lucky yesterday over Indiana lol... and Florida's ass stomping on Ole Miss? Oh my.

Yeah Furless I'm pretty rabid about it this time of year.

Clemson is Georgia-Lite. They're frauds year in and year out, always overrated as usual. Florida is looking more legit every week. I would be remiss to not mention the disaster that is the Vols. Another double digit lead blown, this time in the second quarter as opposed to the fourth.

I'm a fan of NFL too. Got my tickets for the Titans !