fifa womens world cup

Guest sensualbill

Well am in canada have attended one game so far canada vs new zealand was a thunderstorm delay and disappointinng tied 0-0 game am interested who is your fav team as alot 24 countries have fur lover here i know Hopes to see this thread get a rolling has had good conv about women world cup in chat Am still in edmonton for another day then back to vancouver for usa game Hope hear from everyone as which country they cheering for

wow thought with people from all around the world here be more posts been off line 3 days and only 35 views sucks this site amazes me at in action

well thought this be a lil more popular than is anyways usa plays Nigeria today hope they win cause wanna see us Canada play them in quarter finals will have wait and see Also am going see this game live today

Yes it is white fox and I have tickets looks like camaroon a surprise team and that be on sunday usa made it also so did Germany and many others last day round robin today then tomorrow a break

well we are down to 16 now in the cup who sre you cheering for people lets us know come on posting doesn't cause you get a rash honest {as I scratch my rash} ok maybe a lil lol no serious doesn't hurt to add something anything people

well the best of 16 starts Saturday who is your team who are they facing and hopes they win we Canada are facing Switzerland hopes is a good game is played here in Vancouver going to see Should be a lot fun

usa beat Columbia now next round they play china gee no one watching ffs amazing of 1920 memberas can only get 2 responding

Well, I'm late on this, but I suppose we all, or most, know that the U.S. beat Japan. I suppose it is "payback" for the previous WC Final. I guess I'm glad the U.S. won, but in the end, it's only a game/

Yes usa won was in attendance for that game and was electrifying in the stadium And maybe just a game but the expression and tears from teams that went down during the games was a heartbreaker to see the tears