game of thrones

Guest sensualbill

Was curious does anyone else on this site watch and enjoy hbo game of thrones just watched season 5 episode 9 is that the final for this year and would love have chats with anyone about the final scence was awesome

Should be 1 more episode on this coming Sunday (all the seasons have been 10 episodes thus far). Enjoy watching some of the storyline, and I'm slowly working my way through the books. A few of the characters have become favorites around here.

actually didnt look episode number your correct has been 10 per season hopes the 7 book is published soon or did i miss release lol was awesome seeing her fly out on the dragon at the end hopes get more people in this conversation thought would be more popular a topic than is

It can get confusing keeping track of the episodes sometimes; I had to watch them via the on demand channel for a while when my work schedule conflicted with the time it was on. I have the 5 book (nook version) combined release, and thought he was working on book 6. I'm only into book 2 at this point, and the dragons have only been recently introduced there. Have been waiting to see how the dragons would play a part in this season since they kept teasing things with the one that was still loose. I guess it finally reached a point where Dani had to learn to control or communicate with the dragons to be able to survive.

Hard to say how popular this might be here, but it does seem to be popular show overall. Some of the situations and violence might be a bit much for some people. I'm suprised that my wife has been into watching GOT after we ended up watching True Blood with some other members of the family (that one didn't click with us, thankfully).

was really hoping there were more games fans on here strange that there isnt oh well the last episode airs on sunday on hbo i will wait till monday to watch for free on line hopes more people get into this with me

Is there any great furscenes in it?

I think it may depend on what you are looking for. Depending on which characters are being followed, and where they are at the time, there are a number of scenes with predominantly fur trimmed cloaks being shown. I don't recall any real coats offhand.

Well just watched this years final episode wow this could go on forever an cobfused and bewildered with ending though Also marcel there are a few fur beds as this suppose be the nid evil days when fur was used for beds