small problem caused by Thanks modification....

You may notice that topics lists are NOT displayed correctly when you click on a forum. This is due to an error introduced by the "Thanks for posts" modification.

I will be working to fix this as soon as possible.

The prosilver based styles *SHOULD* now be fixed.

The "Thanks for Posts" modification is a mess that may haunt this board for some time to come. Only about a third of it installed meaning it is totally unusable and has fouled-up some templates and other things, but the board should run without further issues.

Please let me or another staff member know if you notice anything not working as it was before.

is there a "return to that date before"
Not really considering the way I have backups setup. The modification was designed for a previous version of phpBB (3.0.11) and is not fully compatible with our current version (3.0.14). I tried to make it work with some small corrections to a few style templates, but as the modification installer does not verify everything before making some changes, the situation became worse with the multiple install attempts. I think I have most board functions working as they were before, but I have not verified everything.

PhpBB 3.1 has a much better way of handling such changes with extensions that use hook points built into the base code. We would switch to version 3.1 of phpBB but unfortunately at this time nobody has made an extension to handle multiple banner advertisements like we have on our index page.

You only have two advertisements in that banner.

Could you not make picturelinks side by side in the meantime until that extension comes out?

You only have two advertisements in that banner.

Could you not make picturelinks side by side in the meantime until that extension comes out?

Worth considering, but my initial thought is that might not work. Some users do not have a wide monitor and would only see one of the ads without horizontal scrolling. We could stack the ads vertically, but we prefer to not have such items use too much vertical space. Scrolling past ads to get to what one really wants to see is considered a major hassle by many users.