OFF in Literotica [Stories]

Guest OFF or Old Fur F##t

Posting a new Series Story

Housewives Fur Club.

The regular folks at Literotica are confused as usual. It's not getting very high marks. The criticism I've gotten .. "It's terrible. Hard to follow and understand therefore can't get into it"

There are a lot of characters and what may appear to be random actions but it's not "War and Peace" after all.

I hope you Fur Denizens understand it and like it better.

To state the obvious .. it is FANTASY!!! Not everyone at Literotica seems to understand this

I'll be adding to it.

In there are a couple of phrases.

Fur Sex and First time

Two chapters have been approved and two are pending.

I have one more I'm working on and maybe more to come.

Checked my reads and 1,114,942 people have read my stories to date.

I'm astonished

OFF

The four chapters I have uploaded have been approved and I'll have several more chapters over the next several weeks.

The new story has generated 37000 reads overall in about a week

Hope you all enjoy.

OFF

OFF,

It's an overall good story from my reading; the onlt issue that caught my eye was some of the male character names seemed to get a bit confused in spots.

I'm guessing some of the readers making negative comments were possibly looking for a shorter 'wham-bam' story.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks ew

That's a good criticism. It was difficult to write with so many characters but one of the reaons I wrote it.

I may go back and fill out descriptions at some point.

I try not to write slam-bam stories which most at literotica seem to like best.

I get a surprising number of positive emails on the furry sex aspect and I don't think they are all coming from members here.

OFF

The kinds of feedback that makes it all worth the effort.

Hello: I really need express to you many tanks for the best posts on de net. I start my love to fur as 12 years and continue increase more and more. The Housewives post put mi on a paradise dream. Thanks and post more. Very good work

Leo

OFF

• 3 weeks later...

Continuing with the "Housewives Fur Club" story series.

I've uploaded Ch. 5 which should be available by Jan. first or so.

Another milestone for me. 1,178,899 reads total for all my stories to date

They may be confused but someone is reading them.

"Housewives" is doing very well in total reads since the Nov. 28 posting.

OFF

From what I understand, Literotica's system doesn't count a story as being read until the viewer hits the last page. So, if somebody only gets part way through a story and quits, it won't be marked as being read.

Therefore, you've got enough people interested that they read through to the last page!

And, if you figure an average of 10 cubic centimers per reader, that comes out to a little under 11,789 liters or approximately 3,114 gallons!

• 2 months later...

Lighting Strikes Twice.

A new story I just posted and is available to read.

Also another chapter of Housewives Fur Club is up.

Happy reading

OFF

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished editing "Adriana". It should be up in a day or so in the Revised form. It's all fairly minimum editing.

I'm mostly done with editing my posted stories and it may be awhile befor any more stories get posted.

I have a few I've been working on and a few additional Chapters to ones already up. Trying to 'finish' The Estate Auction. It's a more difficult story to wrap up and may go on for several more Chapters??

Please vote on the stories and do so with the other Authors from here in literotica.

OFF

• 1 month later...

New story up folks .... Alternates.

Two 100% comments already and only 270 reads

Got a few good comments in literotica's Feedback Forum on "Erotic Furry Tale" so I'll be re-editing that one over the next few weeks. I couldn't figure out why it wasn't getting better ratings. It's one of my favorites. so hopefully I can make it better.

I decided to get a little bit involved with the other authors there which I had not until now. Some of the comments have been unnecessarily cruel so I had avoided that. Seems all there are not so nasty. These are non-fur lovers for the most part but it doesn't seem to be making that much difference?

OFF

Off..

I am just going to pop over and read one of your stories..

It seems that a lot of people will use the 'fur' as a good excuse to run you down...it happens the same on u-tube..once someone posts something with fur in it.. other seem to feel the need to ridicule the fur use..for no apparent reason.. it is a 'mickey mouse ' world..

i will report in once I have read your latest..

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

Brandy;

What has surprised me are the very tinny number who have.

Especially compared to the number who are surprised that they LIKE it

OFF

Off..

I didn't get to read your latest...

I did a search for you stuff.. under 'fur-lover' correct?

and I came back with lots of stories.. so i am beginning at the earlier ones and making my way through..

I read the 'Medieval themed' fur story this afternoon..

This is a weakness of mine.. I just love medieval and sword based stories..so i was won over immediately..

Now before i shoot off and read more...you are fur-lover... yes?

kisses

brandy

xxxxx

You'll find O.F.F.'s stories listed under "FurLove".

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=548195&page=submissions

Mine are listed under my usual pseudonym:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=675517&page=submissions

Is there anybody else who has stories on the net who wants to get credit in our links gallery?

http://vdsden.thefurden.com/fdwiki/?n=Links.FurStories

There are currently 937,051 members at literotica.

The vast majority do not post stories.

While I don't claim us furry writers are the best or most popular, we do pretty well on average.

One guide is the red H beside the story. That represents a vote of 4.5 or better from a possible 5.

5's are extremely rare but notice how many red H's worker and myself have and it gives a hint to the quality compared to the others.

I do an occasional un-scientific search for red H's of other authors and we are up there. Not so much in total reads since our fur "fetish" is still rather rare in literotica but we couldn't have so many of those red H's if all the non-fur folks thought they were crap.

Some of my best and most positive comments have come from folks who confess this is totally new to them.

I'm really glad I chose to go there and post stories when it became necessary when we moved from Melody.

Hope you enjoy reading all our stories

OFF