Try This Riddle . . .

FrBrGr

This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is actually wrong with it! It is highly unusual, though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

Often these are the things I can see but not this time. You've got me stumped! I'll try again later tonight though.

Now you know why I flunked grade 13 English. When I was supposed to be studying it I learned Cremation of Sam McGee instead. It was just more "Interesting"!

Well, not sure if I am right, or if it was what you were after, but I could not help but notice there is not one single 'e' in the paragraph. I mainly noticed because it seemed fairly difficult to read. Not because I struggle to read, it just seemed like more of an effort, and although like you say there is nothing 'wrong' with the grammar, spelling or punctuation, it just feels weird to read.

Am I right?

Do I get a new fur coat as a prize??

999xxx

I could not help but notice there is not one single 'e' in the paragraph.

Give that man a full-length, hooded white Russian lynx fur coat! You're 100% right on, fur999! The letter "e" is one of the most-used vowels in the English language, and it doesn't appear one time in the paragraph! Good work!