Links area of the Den?

samurman

Two ways:

1) The links page is part of our wiki. If you know how to use a wiki, you can just put them in yourself.

2) If that isn't an option for you, just ask somebody. White Fox, AKcoyote, me or one of a couple others who know how.

If you want, just type it in here and put down a comment or two. One of us can do it on our next opportunity.

I have tried editing pages but the page asked me to enter username and password and when I entered my furden credentials it did not accept them. That's why I asked the question.

I have tried editing pages but the page asked me to enter username and password and when I entered my furden credentials it did not accept them. That's why I asked the question.

That is odd as the wiki uses the Den's database to verify userid/password credentials. A possible problem could be that the wiki's verify routine might be a bit more strict regarding capitalization than the Den board's credential checking routine.

Samurman, possibly if you change your password temporarily to something that you know is absolutely correct. See if all works. Then, you can change it back. If it does not work when you change it you can contact AK and the two of you could work on getting this fixed.

However, as Worker mentioned, if you let us know the links we can post them for you too.