Gallery theme link.

White Fox

AK. Is it ok to put another link up top left along with Chat and Wiki, etc? I don't want to add so many we go off the end or anything.

What I was wondering about was having a second link to "Gallery B" Short really for Gallery black. In other words eyeball.

I know I am just used to Eyeball on two different sites now but I much prefer it while I am sure others prefer the default as well. Unfortunately we cannot do seperate ones for each but at least we get the two foremost choices that people voted for that way.

J

As there is no menu of available themes now, a link to a page with the URLs for the various Gallery themes is probably a good idea. I will work on that tonight.

I went in and got to Eyeball automatically but did not see the page. However, I may be misinterpreting something here.

Just not sure how this works at the moment.

As requested, there is a 4th link at the top of Den Gallery pages that will take you to a page that has the links for setting your preferred theme via a cookie in your browser.

OK. Got it. I was looking here rather in the Gallery. We can give some further info on that once I get a moment to do it.

Works fantastic the way you use the cookie to "hold" the information!

W