Do we have spell check now?

Or is it my fancy new laptop?

I noted that I misspelled a word on a prior post and it was "caught" by a squiggly underscore.

Just curious.

Did you just change to Firefox by chance? That is part of Firefox. One of the great advantages that you get using it.

W

Yes, he uses Firefox 3.6.3 on Windows 7.

And, yes, Firefox does that.

WF - Did not know that. Cool.

Worker - You continue to scare me. What color are my eyes?

What many people do not realize is that browsers give web servers an ID string with each request. That ID string not only provides the name and version of the browser, but also tells what OS it is running on. There are ways to mask, spoof, or eliminate that ID string, but most users do not bother.

Did you just change to Firefox by chance? That is part of Firefox. One of the great advantages that you get using it.

Yes, I did. My new laptop came with IE 8 and I was thinking "way cool!" ... and then it started crashing on me. After a couple of days I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and it seems to be working well.

After a couple of days I downloaded the latest version of Firefox and it seems to be working well.

Good move!

There are some security vulnerabilities that Internet Exploder 8 claims to guard against but actually only makes it easier for hackers to attack your computer.

While attacks on Firefox and Safari are becoming more prevalent, both of them are STILL more secure than Internet Exploder.