Is this website obsolete?

AKcoyote

Good work JG! I would have never thought of it that way.

We need to remember that some of those who join will be PETA. Some will be folks trolling thinking about posting spam here. etc. I would say that is not too bad!

I've noticed a number of new posters lately and that is so great! It means so much to see that. What the onlookers from the outside don't realize is that they are actually gradually killing the site due to their not posting and adding information, etc. Be it this site. One on hobbies. One on fashion. etc. We need that new "blood". And... we are all exactly like them! We are not a bunch of crazy sex maniacs or lunatics or dangerous criminals. We are exactly like them. There are laborers here. There are doctors. Lawyers. Teachers. etc. Just like them.

W

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• White Fox

• samurman

• JGalanos

• AKcoyote

White Fox,

Thanks for your kind words about my photo contributions to the Fur Den and your response to my positive opinions regarding your wonderful site and community as NOT being obsolete.

And as always, thanks to MrC1946 for his incredible vintage fur photos and bringing me into the site in the first place. I recently heard from him and he is doing fine!

A few years ago, I had a couple of free vintage fur photosites with photos of mine and MrC's that we collected over the years. Those free photosites went out of business.

I'm thinking now would be a good time to upload all that good old stuff again for all the new members to discover and enjoy. Especially since you, White Fox, have contributed some GREAT Marilyn Monroe vintage photos recently. Thank you so much for those!

So I'm looking at the "Classic and Vintage Fur Images" folder right now and thinking about how long it would take me. Hmmm........

Sincerely and with much gratitude,

Starr